Looking north on Murdoch during the 1913 flood.
Looking north on Murdoch near Eighth Street around 1907.
Somewhere between Eighth and Thirteenth Street in 1906-07.
The Federal-style Cook house, seen here early in the twentieth century, is located at
1301 Murdoch Avenue. Built in 1829, it's Parkersburg's oldest home north of the
Little Kanawha River still standing on its original site.
(Photo courtesy of Reverend Rod Blanchard.)
Looking east toward DeSales Heights and the chaplain's residence
in the early 1900s, as the Interurban streetcar runs by.
BACK TO PARKERSBURG HOMEPAGE
Content © Copyright 2005-2014 Jim Dawson. All Rights Reserved.
Site design © Copyright 2001-2014 Earl P. Reinhalter. All Rights Reserved.
Webmaster's site: ElectricEarl.com